The No Faff macropad is an open hardware, 8 layers, 24 keys, Kalih choc low profile, FR4 body, fully customizable, running QMK, with gold plated art on the back.
- Open hardware
- Kailh Choc low profile supported (not included at this moment)
- Type-C USB connector
- Preloaded with custom QMK firmware
- Vial supported
- FR4 construction with gold plating.
- Macro recording and keycode chaining supported
- 24 very bright LEDs.
- Per key LED color mapping supported for all 8 layers.
- supports up to 8 layers of different keymaps.
- supports Linux, Windows, MacOS, Android and more.
Physical dimensions: 120mm x 80mm x 11mm (4.7 x 3.15 x 0.43 inch)
Whats in the box:
- Front mounting plate.
- Back plate.
- Assembled PCB and pre-flashed.
- 4x Anti-Slip silicon pads.
- 4x 6mm spacers.
- 4x M3 screws.
The estimated ship date for the keyboard is around 4-8 weeks depending on the availability of stock. If any delay is to be expected, it will be made known in a timely manner through email.
Easy To Program:
With a custom instance of Vial GUI you can map any keycode to any switch.
Chain them together or record a macro.
Make 8 layers of different shortcuts mapping and choose per key colors for easy recognition.
CAD / EDA / Photoshop / VScode / and more:
Blender, Kicad, Inkscape, Gimp, Solidwork, fusion360, Photoshop , vscode … one button all your shortcuts
Create macros and shortcuts for your favorite games
Managing Livestreams (OBS) / Twitch chat:
Switch scenes, start/stop recording, Start/Stop streams, Play ads and monkaS for days. (if twitch didn’t removed them :[ ).
Launching Applications / Control Media:
launching applications, Task manager, Start/Stop media player,control Volume, etc
Compatible with Linux, Windows, Android , macOS,, Chromebooks, raspberry pi and more…
anything that supports USB HID.